Glitter Enamel Easter Egg Earrings assembled using single-side enamel charms and silver-plated earwires. The silver tone metal charms (19x12mm approx.) have front-side enamel, with glitter accents. Back is flat and front has raised areas.
Although themed for Easter, these colorful pierce earrings can be worn any time, especially during Spring and Summer.
Choose from six charm styles:
1. Alternating pink and yellow diagonal stripes.
2. Horizontal yellow waves and pink stripe on white background.
3. Vertical pink, yellow and purple stripes on white background.
4. Pink, yellow and purple polka dots on white background.
5. Horizontal white waves and three pink dots on lilac background.
6. Pink, white and purple dots on lime green background.
I used three types of earwires when assembling these Easter earrings: kidney hook and flat fish hook earwires (with or without coils). When purchasing, you should specify in “Instructions to Merchant” your choice of earwires; otherwise, you’ll receive my choice of aforementioned earwires.
Rubber clutch attached to fish hook earwires to help secure earrings to ear.
All components of these Easter earrings are new.
I assembled several pairs of these Easter earrings. At time of this posting, there are two pair of #3, #4 and #6 earrings and three pair of #1, #2 and #5 earrings.
PRICE: $4.00 (pair)
(Ships USPS First Class Mail to U.S. Residents only.)