I’m Patricia Spork (D.B.A. Sorrel Sunflower). More about me:
- I’m a great-grandmother (an old hag full of p&v)
- Married to my sweetie for over twenty-five years
- Daughter, three grand-children and two, great grand-children (Don’t see often enough. Wah!)
- Lost my son to depression and suicide (Heartbreaker!)
- Six dogs keep me busy filling up food and water bowls
- Four horses I can’t ride because of back injury from horse-riding accident (Bummer!)
- Garden, but physical limitations has me griming hands in containers on the back porch
- Drummed in bands (blues, rock, country), but no longer have a set
- Guitar and mandolin cases gather dust more often than not
- Writing, painting, digital art, photography on back-burner, too often (Note: Some works published, online and in print.)
- Fifty-million jobs (yes, exaggeration), from waitress to statistical quality control and Emergency Medical Technician (EMT-I), and now, play with jewelry beads (soothing)
- Believe in God and life is good
I’m not a charitable organization, so don’t accept donations, but if you’d like to rid yourself of greenbacks in a digital manner, I’d accept any amount as payment for my personable humor offered as a personal service only in this sentence. Hahahah. Click here.
Any questions or to drop me a line about anything, contact me. Don’t expect prompt responses, since I don’t check email accounts often. For faster response, text cell: 903.331.3305.
Appreciate your time. Thanks for visiting!