- I’m a great-grandmother (an old hag full of p&v)
- Married to my sweetie for over twenty years
- Daughter and three grandkids don’t visit often enough, but keep in touch (not often enough)
- Lost my son to depression and suicide (Heartbreaker!)
- Seven dogs keep me busy filling up food and water bowls
- Four horses I can’t ride because of back injury from horse-riding accident (Wah!)
- Garden, but physical limitations has me griming hands in containers on the back porch
- Drummed in bands (blues, rock, country), but no longer have a set
- Guitar and mandolin cases gather dust more often than not
- Writing, painting, digital art, photography on back-burner, too often (Note: Some works published, online and off.)
- Fifty-million jobs (yes, exaggeration), from waitress to statistical quality control and Emergency Medical Technician (EMT-I), and now, play with jewelry beads (soothing)
- Believe in God and life is good
If a news junkie, consider checking out my social media timeline.
Watch some of my videos.
Consider buying something from my online store.
I’m not a charitable organization, so don’t accept donations, but if you’d like to help support my online service efforts, then click here.
Any questions or to drop me a line about anything, contact me. Don’t expect prompt responses, since I don’t check email accounts often. For faster response, text cell: 903.932.6855.
Appreciate your time. Thanks for visiting!