Excuses, Excuses, Excuses (Positive and Negative)
You may be wondering why this site is not further along with content, so let me provide some negative and positive excuses:
- Several family deaths and illnesses (negative)
- Holiday travel (positive)
- Electricity outage spanning several days (negative and positive)
- Other work deemed more important (positive)
- Personal health issues (negative)
- Procrastination (negative and positive)
- Indecisiveness (negative and positive)
Hey, but I did get the SSL certificates installed with no major complications. Oh yah! That’s a cool positive in the right direction, huh?
Anyhoo, the plan is to work on site next week…to complete set-up. A myriad of things (negative and positive) could delay me, so don’t hold your breath.
On another positive note, my great-granddaughter cut her first tooth, with a second breaking through the gums. On a negative note, my daughter ran over a wild boar, which damaged her new car, but thankfully, she did not wreck (Another positive!).
Final thought: Don’t let excuses excuse you from responsibilities, even though some deadlines may not be met on time, and always look for the positives when confronted with negatives in life